Punch Deck™ is a corrugated pallet rack decking designed with a 50 percent open area in the deck surface. The open decking allows air to circulate through the racks and also enables overhead sprinklers to reach every level of a pallet rack system. Punch Deck’s easy slide on and off surface reduces product damage and snagging typically seen in other 50 percent open decking products such as wire decking. Backed by scientific research and controlled testing, Punch Deck™ shelving was FM Approved in 2010, verifying it’s lasting performance while complying with today’s fire protection codes. With various sizes and load capacities, Punch Deck™ is sure to be the ultimate decking for any pallet rack application, fitting nearly all types of pallet rack and cantilever rack.
- Fire Protection – 50 percent open area rack decking allows sprinkler water through to lower levels.
- Product Friendly – Punch Deck’s smooth top surface reduces product hang-ups that can cause damage.
- Ergonomically Designed – Hand stacked boxes slide on and off easily without catching.
- Uniform Strength – Punch Deck’s repeating corrugations provide uniform strength across the entire shelf and minimize local surface distortions.
- No Waterfall Edge – Punch Deck is flush with the top of the step beam allowing for easy labeling and bar coding on the face of the beam.
- Freight Savings – Up to 3 times more square footage of Punch Deck can be shipped on a single truck than most other deck products.
- Attractive Look – Bright galvanized finish gives your warehouse a sleek clean look that is easy to maintain.
- FM Global Approved – Tested for Fire Protection in pallet rack decking.
- Meets NFPA Standards – National Fire Protection Association 50% open pallet rack decking.