Steel Rack Decking
Punch Deck™ is a corrugated pallet rack decking designed with a 50 percent open area in the deck surface. The punched steel rack decking allows air to circulate through the racks and also enables overhead sprinklers to reach every level of a pallet rack system. Punch Deck’s easy slide on and off surface reduces product damage and snagging typically seen in other 50 percent open decking products such as wire decking. Backed by scientific research and controlled testing, Punch Deck™ steel rack decking was FM Approved in 2010, verifying its lasting performance while complying with today’s fire protection codes. With various sizes and load capacities, our punched steel rack decking is sure to be the ultimate decking for any pallet rack application, fitting nearly all types of pallet rack and cantilever rack.
- Fire Protection – 50 percent open area rack decking allows sprinkler water through to lower levels.
- Product Friendly – Punch Deck’s smooth top surface reduces product hang-ups that can cause damage.
- Ergonomically Designed – Hand stacked boxes slide on and off easily without catching.
- Uniform Strength – Punch Deck’s repeating corrugations provide uniform strength across the entire shelf and minimize local surface distortions.
- No Waterfall Edge – Punch Deck is flush with the top of the step beam allowing for easy labeling and bar coding on the face of the beam.
- Freight Savings – Up to 3 times more square footage of Punch Deck can be shipped on a single truck than most other deck products.
- Attractive Look – Bright galvanized finish gives your warehouse a sleek clean look that is easy to maintain.
- FM Global Approved – Tested for Fire Protection in pallet rack decking.
- Meets NFPA Standards – National Fire Protection Association 50% open pallet rack decking.
- Office Records
- Furniture (both pallet & cantilever rack)
- Carpeting and Flooring
- Small Boxes
- Rolled Fabrics & Cloth
- Building Components
- Auto Parts
- Bagged Good
- 1-1/2″ high “B” deck profile
- “Top Hats”: 3-1/2″ wide
- “Valleys”: 2-1/2″ wide
- Top Holes: 1-5/8″x 3″
- Bottom Holes: 1-1/4″x 3-5/16″
- 24″, 30″, 36″ widths
- Trimmed female edge available
- 26″ thru 144″ lengths
- 3 thicknesses available
- Requires tek screws at joints and corners
- Fastens to step beam using tek screws
Interested on Punch Deck?
Request more info.
Call us now: (951) 395.0280
Punch Deck Plus™
Punch Deck Plus™ is a unique decking solution that consists of open area flat cap over open area corrugated Punch Deck™. Offered in a wide range of shelf sizes and load capacities, this steel punched rack decking is ideal for storing items with legs or point loads such as furniture, equipment with wheels, etc. The top layer of flat cap disables product from snagging or catching when slid across the surface but still complies with the 50 percent open decking fire codes. It’s easy to install in pallet rack or cantilever rack and can be used with all types of inventory. The bright, galvanized finish of our punched steel decking has an attractive appearance and allows the Punch Deck Plus to be maintenance free.
font English > Rack Depth – lb/sq. ft.
|Punch Deck® 101||200||135||91||80||64|
|Punch Deck® 201||225||194||130||115||91||70||50|
|Punch Deck® 301||250||200||178||158||125||92||70||50|
Metric > Rack Depth – kg/sq. m.
|Punch Deck® 101||978||660||445||391||313|
|Punch Deck® 201||1100||949||636||562||445||342||245|
|Punch Deck® 301||1223||978||870||773||611||450||342||245|
Combine to achieve desired rack shelf coverage.
96″ = [email protected]″ + [email protected]″
108″ – [email protected]″
144″ = [email protected]″